Wednesday, January 14, 2009

pola droid!

i've been pretty stressed out with travel plans, so in lieu of anything really creative, here are some poladroids i did yesterday! i really can't take any credit since the first two photos are stolen from magda and the second two from jen (the last snap is from a disposable camera, it was taken years ago), but at least they look a bit nice! i should probably also thank the people who came up with the poladroid software, really.

i did a whole pile but these were my favourites. i like the daytime shots best, they have a nice nostalgic feel and the colours are pleasantly lurid.


jenny. this is my favourite of all i think!


sasha, tom, moriarty


mexican me


moriarty again


me and travelling companion ro

love love love
lion

ps. can anyone tell me how to remove the red borders for this post specifically?

No comments: