Wednesday, November 19, 2008

0. hello!

what is up! my name is lion, caro lion, & i am 22 years old. i'm saving up to travel in south america for six months next year. i'm excited about this but mainly nervous at the moment, largely because i am the worst-organised person in the world. in the meanwhile i'm working an insipid public service job and not doing anything overly useful with myself.

i am sort of fed up with my general state of existence,
and so (inspired by lily and öli) i am going to try to do something creative every day.

just something small is okay. i like writing songs so i guess i will try to do that pretty often. but it also could be cooking something new, or rearranging my living room, or cutting my own hair, or taking a photo or writing a list or a letter.

my creative things for today are

a) making this blog
b) going to swing dancing class (does this count?)
c) writing a list of some creative things i might do (for when i am short on ideas/time)

love love love,
lion.

No comments: