Monday, December 29, 2008

christmas creativity!

from the secret/shitty santa trade. i stole the photos from my friend jenny and you can see more on her flickr if you are so inclined.


my wonderful gift for jenny. she is so lucky! for those inclined to criticise my artwork, just remember: it was a shitty santa gift (ps. also i can't draw)


my contribution to the potluck: chunky chickpea and herb dumpling soup. it was a little lukewarm by the time it was served, so the dumplings weren't as steaming hot as i would have liked, but i enjoyed my own cooking as much as was appropriate regardless.


the theme was "a very merry suburban xmas" so here i am wearing my suburban best and looking completely unattractive for your viewing pleasure.


and finally here is moriarty unwrapping the greatest gift of all (some sticks tied up in bits of alfoil).

i hope you all had an exciting christmas!

1 comment:

Jen said...

Some random on Flickr asked me to add the photo of your soup to a soup group, so I did. Here it is!. Gosh I love randoms on Flickr.

PS the link you posted to my flickr actually leads back to your blog post :P